Walk through the famous wonders of nature, in Nepal Himalayas where the panoramic views of Mount Everest, the birth-place of Buddha, are calling you to join the Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal.
The ‘roof of the world’ has a legitimate, beautiful reason to call you on board. A golden opportunity to live up to the serenity of the pilgrimage sites with the practice of Yoga.
About the Program
The 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is a program conducted by Yogatrainingnepal in the paradise of nature. The study of Yoga under the most-celebrated gurus is a certificate program which will further make you eligible to become the Yoga instructor and practitioner on a global scale.
- Learning the binding factor of the classical form of Yoga- Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Healing therapy of mind-
- The divine sadhana of Meditation practices, oxygenating the passage of the nervous system to stimulate dopamine. The Pranayama exercises of deep-breathing can heal your cells.
- Healing therapy of body-
- Through Yoga Anatomy, you will become aware of the functions of your body.
- The ‘Adjustment and Alignment’ sessions will warn you to correct posture and absorb safety techniques of preventing your body from ligament-tear and body-ruptures.
- The basic information on Ayurvedic properties, the use of medicinal herbs.
- The Yoga theory and Yoga philosophy with shastras, Vedas, Upanishads, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, and sacred books like Bhagavad Gita.
- Detoxification sessions of Shat-Kriyas, mudras.
- Deepen the connection with atman (soul) with self-led practice
Food and Accommodation
Home-cooked vegetarian meals of seasonal vegetables, fruits, herbal drinks, nutrition-rich food are served three times, daily. A healthy diet is necessary to bring yogic discipline in your life.
A sense of freedom, calm and positivity is experienced in the resort of Yogatrainingnepal (YTN).
Comfortable, clean rooms with twin beds, 24*7 electricity, and water supply, WiFi availability is available. It’s a home away from home!
Fee: 1705 USD
Yogatrainingnepal is an unstoppable, reliable force which is working with Rishikul Yogshala towards creating a yogic world, with divine souls who are keen to learn and spread peace, happiness, and love around the world. YTN offers courses of Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Retreat in Nepal, etc.