Step up with your yoga game!
Enter the birthplace of Gautama Buddha, Pokhara in Nepal, the most popular travel and yoga destination, to start and advance your yoga practice in this contemporary world under the most coveted gurus of India. Rishikul Yogshala offers 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and Nepal the gateway to the Annapurna Range. Centered in between many spectacular lakes, waterfalls, caves Pokhara is the perfect destination for complete relaxation and peace of mind.
Rishikul Yogshala organizes a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India and Nepal course certified by Yoga Alliance USA, in the scenic landscape of Nepal. This one month programs focuses on training people about the various facets of yoga and equip them with the abilities to become good yoga teachers. Become a skilled practitioner of the yogic art by imbibing the theoretical as well as the practical knowledge of Yoga. Master the art of living yogic way.
- Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga - classical yoga forms to start your journey.
- Theory of yogic science - study of sacred literature ‘Patanjali Yoga sutras’, Yamas and Niyamas.
- Adjustment and Alignment session - to avoid injuries, perfecting asanas and postures.
- Meditation - nurse the disorders, find a solution to all your questions and answers.
- Yoga props - healing practices with blocks, bolsters, straps.
- Pranayama - what if we tell you that there are many ways to breathe? Find out how it can be therapeutic to improve your mental health completely.
- Conduct Yoga classes, learn teaching methodology - demonstrations under the guidance of gurus.
- Yogic techniques - Shat Kriyas, Mantras, etc.
- Benefits of Ayurveda - basic teachings of Ayurveda.
Start your day with a fresh morning chai (tea) in the holistic land of Nepal. Vegetarian meal is served three times a day. Fruits and vegetables with a good amount of herbal drinks will wash out the negativity off your body and cleanse your mind. This diet will keep you grounded, make you more positive and content.
Both Shared and Single rooms are available at different costs. Make your stay comfortable and peaceful by utilizing the basic amenities provided in every room. Some of the rooms offers amazing views of the Fewa Lake which is a sight to behold. Facilities like TV, free Wi-fi access, 24*7 hot water supply, and swimming pool are accessible. Single rooms are spacious with queen-size beds.
Infinity Resort Lake Side (Sedi Height), Pokhara 33700, Nepal
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala is hopes to inspire all age groups of the world to march towards mental and health wellness. It is running programs on consistent basis like YTT, yoga retreats, etc. The Yogshala aims to nurture an army of yogis to bring peace and promote better living. This Yoga school is not biased towards any religion, caste or any other differences rather encourage a sense of unity among masses. Apart from India and Nepal, it also has branches in countries like Thailand, Kuwait, Vietnam, etc.